Association “EUROPEAN PERSPECTIVES” was founded in 2005 according to the Law for Non- Profit Organizations to carry out activities in private benefit.
The main fields of activities are as follows:
- to support the development of the educational institutions, civil society, science, culture and tourism;
- to support the social integration of young people, their personal and professional development;
- actively to participate in the development of the cross border cooperation with thebordering countries and from the Balkan region;
- to encourage, support and help the institutional building and development of the local, regional and national structures with capacity to work under European programmes and projects;
- organizes and helps in the organization of public events like trainings, seminars, study visits, exhibitions, trade fairs etc.